- Eyeliner and lash enhancement tattoos are used to make lashes appear fuller and darker.
- Cosmetic tattoos are a terrific alternative for people who are allergic to conventional makeup products.
- Cosmetic tattoos are perfect for people with poor eyesight or shaky hands who find it difficult to apply makeup correctly day-in and day-out.
- Cosmetic tattoos are also used to enhance lips by improving lip color and shape.
- Cosmetic tattoos can save time in front of the mirror and are ideal for people with active, busy, or athletic lifestyles.
Cosmetic tattoos are becoming a widely accepted option for replicating or augmenting a variety of features including:
- Eyebrows for people experiencing fading, thinning, or loss of hair from the brows.
- Scars on the head which prevent hair growth.
- Areola repigmentation following breast cancer and breast augmentation surgery.